AxClient controls are ActiveX controls and are build upon the AxAwn COM library. They are ideally suited for users of products with ActiveX support like Microsoft Visual Basic and Visual C++ as well as Microsoft Office products like Access.
AxClient: [textbin “p_axclient”] € first developer license, each additional [textbin “p_axclient_a”] €
AxClientMgmt2 control implements everything you need in your application to handle orders and test results. AxClientOrder2 control is used to display orders according to asanetwork standards. AxClientHistory2 control is used to display test results according to asanetwork standards. AxClientStatus2 is used to display additional information in a status line together with the connection state.
- Supports any number of asanetwork services including base and sub services via ini file
- Supports easy visualization with draw grid, status panel and led
- Supports display of own or all orders
- Allows easy modification of font and color styles
- Completely handles the workflow of orders items
- Handles unexpected termination of your application (restart)
- Enables your application for result history
- Supports queries for orders and results
AxClientMgmt controls read in ini files which defines all the services for your application. There is no limit on the number of services and sub services used for order items (like brake test, emission test or2 wheel alignment).