More information can be found on the official asanetwork web site.
asanetwork is the communication standard for automotive trade facilities
asanetwork is the link between vehicle testers (like a diagnose line, a smoke meter or an engine tester) and the dealer management system (customer order system).
asanetwork integrates all systems used in the workflow process. A new opened order is forwarded to all interested parties.
Measured data and results are stored for later post processing.
A typical workflow
- A new order is prepared on the DMS.
The customer and vehicle data is either entered as new or taken from the database.
A new order item (task) for e.g. exhaust testing is created.
- All order items (tasks) are send into the network
- The operator on the gas analyzer selects the appropriate task in a list box.
- All data necessary for the task is displayed.
- The task for emission test is started. In the DMS the state of the order changes to commenced.
- The exhaust testing is carried out.
- Then the gas analyzer sends the measurement data as result to the network for later access or print out.
- The task for emission test is finished. In the DMS the state of the order changes to completed.
- After the completion of all task the order is closed.
- Together with the invoice the protocol of e.g. the exhaust testing is printed in the office.
- The order is removed from the network